[Cwgrad-announcements] Part-Time Job in Downtown Los Angeles

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 15 16:33:07 PDT 2006

The Information Technology Agency of the City of Los Angeles is looking for a Student Worker.  This is a part-time position.  They are looking for someone who has experience with basic computer support, MS Office Suite, Filing, and other administrative/office duties.  The position is to work at least 20/hrs a week, and up to 39/hrs a week.  You must be a college student with at least a 2.0 GPA.  They will require official transcripts, and a full background check will be done if accepted.  Please let me know if you are interested as I currently work there and I can offer you a recommendation if this is something you know you can do for a least one year.  The location of ITA is in City Hall in downtown Los Angeles.  They are very flexible with school, as long as you put in your minimun 20 hours.

http://www.lacity.org/ita/

Let me know.

Ruben Quesada
rubenquesada at hotmail.com