[Cwgrad-announcements] re: JOB OPPORTUNITY TEACHING COLLEGE

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:58:33 PDT 2006

Could you re-post this with JOB OPPORTUNITY in the subject line. Thanks.

MSJC Theatre/Dance department adjunct faculty OPENINGS
If you have an M.A. or higher in theatre, film/TV, or dance.
OR if you are a graduate student with a B.A. in one of those areas AND
substantial professional experience, and would like to work part time at a community
college, please forward your resume/CV to:
Mt. San Jacinto College
Professor Lori Torok
Chair, Dance/Theatre Dept.
Menifee Campus
28237 La Piedra Rd.
Menifee, Ca 92584-8947
E-mail: ltorok at msjc.edu
phone: (951) 639-5630
Also, if you have credentials in other academic areas and are interested in
adjunct teaching work, please go to www.msjc.edu find the appropriate
department chair and send a letter and CV/Resume. They are looking in many areas!!!!! I
got my part time job there just by sending out a bunch of  letters and
resumes.

Menifee is located halfway between Riverside and Temecula in the Inland
Empire off the 215 freeway. It is about a 25 minute drive south from the UCR
campus.

Questions: Val Stulman cell (818)399-0571, vstulman at aol.com,
vstulman at msjc.edu.