[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Our redesigned web site--plus, new issue next month

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 11 08:03:57 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:23 PM
To: Amanda J Labagnara
Subject: Fwd: Our redesigned web site--plus, new issue next month

Please forward.  Thank you, M.S.

POETRY NORTHWEST
4232 SE HAWTHORNE BOULEVARD / PORTLAND, OR 97215 / POETRYNW.ORG

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 7, 2006

Check out our new web site
& see what's in store for the next issue--due out in October

While you were kicking back this summer, we were spending the hot days
creating our very cool new web site, poetrynw.org <http://www.poetrynw.org>
.

* Poetrynw.org is a great way to see what's been recently published & what's
upcoming

* Come back each month for our Web Exclusives:

This month read Thom Gunn's  <http://poetrynw.org/feature> "Modes of
Pleasure" from the Winter 1960-1961 issue of the magazine.

Plus:
Find out where to catch up with the editors at our monthy Happy Hour.

Visit poetrynw.org <http://www.poetrynw.org>  & subscribe today.
See why Poetry Northwest is necessary reading.

____
Poetry Northwest
Published by The Attic Writers' Workshop

4232 SE Hawthorne Boulevard
Portland, Oregon 97215
503-236-0615
editors at poetrynw.org
www.poetrynw.org <http://www.poetrynw.org/>

***Don't want any announcements from Poetry Northwest: E-mail
editors at poetrynw.org with "PLEASE REMOVE MY E-MAIL. THANKS." in the Subject
box.

Maurya Simon

Professor