[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Publication

Ana Reid artepoeticainc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:17:13 PDT 2006

 Hi all,

 I just want to check in and I felt I should share the exciting news. First I started working last Tuesday as a Spanish Teacher at a High School in San Jose, CA. It's been a learning experience thus far but I love it. I teach freshmen and sophomores (fun I know). But the exciting news arrived Friday via e-mail. It seems my prose poem "Surrounding My Birth In Veracruz" has been selected for inclusion in the forthcoming Firewheel Editions textbook anthology, "An Introduction to the Prose Poem" here in the states and its companion anthology that will be published by Shanghai Educational Press, called 100 Contemporary Prose Poems. Good things do come when you least expect it. First a job now this. Wow I hope all of you are having a wonderful time and I miss you all dearly.

 Sincerely,

 Ana Reid Delgadillo