[Cwgrad-announcements] California voting anyone?

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:12:21 PST 2006

Dear all,
A friend of mine who is studying public policy at USC urgently needs
some volunteers to fill out a survey for a class on voting in
California.  She promises anonymity and lots of gratitude if you
participate--I can't help because I can't vote in CA or anywhere in
this country for that matter, but if you can and have 3 minutes
(that's how long she thinks it should take you)... please check it out
at the following link!
thanks!
Gaby

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=282712946252