[Cwgrad-announcements] To all Graduaate Students (IMPORTANT)

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:44:26 PST 2006

Dear fellow students,
As your graduate Student rep. I will be attending a faculty meeting
next week and I would like to get feedback from you as to what issues
you're excited and or worried about regarding the program, teaching,
courses etc. so I can bring these issues up during the meeting.
I suggest that we either meet on thursday during lunch (12:30) at the
Barn to have a little Graduate Student meeting or, if this is too
complicated for most people, then I suggest that we have an online
discussion on our Student-only listserv. I do not want to spaminate
everyone else on this listerv (and also want to respect your privacy)
so please, please make sure you're registered on the student listserv
and if you're not, please e-mail me directly.  This is also essential
for me to report back to you with meeting minutes after the meeting
takes place.
Please let me know your thoughts!
best,
Gabriela