[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: from chris abani

kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:56:27 PST 2006

Everyone,

I apologize profusely for the harsh language I used in my email and for implying
that someone is not doing his/her job. I don't know the inner workings of the
program. I appreciate all the hard work from the professors and administrative
staff (who I know work very hard, I've seen them!). I also hope that the professors
know that I encourage and support their sabbaticals--I would just like to know
when they are taking them! But I will take this up with the grad rep.

Best,
Kate