[Cwgrad-announcements] 1st year MFA's: Dean's Meeting Info

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Tue May 30 21:56:52 PDT 2006

Dear Cohort,

    It has been advised by some faculty members that tomorrow's meeting with the dean be kept small and personal.  Gabby and I will be attending and hopefully will have some news to email ASAP.  So in retraction, it is best that w all not show up for this meeting.  He might take it the wrong way and it could actually work against us in this round of discussion.  I wish you all the best and good writing.

Ky-Phong
www.frequentwind.com