[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Idyllwild summer writing workshops: discounts!

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed May 3 13:53:14 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:49 PM
To: Amanda Labagnara
Subject: Fwd: Idyllwild summer writing workshops: discounts!

Hi Amanda,

Please forward this invitation to all MFA grad students and all MFA faculty,
including those in Theater.
Many thanks, Maurya

Dear All,

This is a great opportunity!  I hope you're able to make use of it--

Maurya

From: "Heather Companiott" <heatherc at idyllwildarts.org>
To: "Maurya Simon" <maurya.simon at ucr.edu>
Subject: writing workshops
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:57:52 -0700

Hi Maurya -

If you happen to know any students (or faculty) who would be interested in
any of the other writing workshops we're offering this year, please let them
know that we have a discount for teachers and students, and still have space
in several writing workshops. Here is the scoop:

"Teacher and Student Discount-
If there is space available in a workshop 30 days before it begins, teachers
(currently employed, full time) and current college/university students
(full time) may enroll at 50% off of tuition."

These are the workshops that still have space:
1. Fiction & Nonfiction: How to Turn Life Into Story in a Thousand Words or
Less, with Steve Heller - July 3 to 7
2. The Writer's Journal: Access to the Inner Voice, with Cecilia Woloch -
July 10 to 14
3. Screenwriting Camp, several industry folks teaching - July 2 to 7.

Summer Poetry also has space available.

Just trying to get the word out - of course I know you've got a lot going
on, so if you don't have time to pass this along, no problem. I really
appreciate all you've done for the Poetry program already!

Best,
Heather

Heather Companiott
Director of Special Programs