[Cwgrad-announcements] Grad Readings

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:51:16 PST 2006

Second years. It's that time for us. We're all about to graduate and go
on to other things. I hope that whatever happens we can all stay
connected. My wish is that we become our own version of Yale, that we
help each other and look out for each other, not just within this
program but beyond it and throughout our careers.

Of course graduating also means it's time to start organizing the
second year graduate readings. I honestly don't know much about how to
organize something like this, but I'm willing to find out if you're
willing to help. Essentially I'm looking to put together a committee of
interested second year students to organize these readings. The
committee will be in charge of finding a venue for the readings and
doing anything else necessary to make it come to pass. If you are
interested please let me know sometime before next quarter.

Thank you,

John