[Cwgrad-announcements] Student Designers

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 16 14:09:47 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I’m working on a proposal that would let students be more
involved with productions at UCR. I want to direct a show at
the beginning of Fall quarter 06. I’m looking for student
designers, who are interested in working on an honors
project, independent study, preparation for graduate school,
or simply to build your resume. Those involved would be able
to get University credits. Please e-mail me if you are
interested. We will need help with the following areas:

Set Design
Lighting Design
Sound Design
Costume Design