[Cwgrad-announcements] Our Meeting with Dean Martin

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:19:52 PDT 2006

The car trouble was the dean's --not ours...
also a quick clarification: when we mean Creative Writing I hope
everyone knows we mean Writing for the Performing arts too... I just
think of all of us as creative writers, one and the same. Everyone
signed the loetter and the dean knows that as well. The TA-ships we've
been petitioning are for theater/screenwriting as well as
poetry/fiction/non-fiction.  Just in  case that wasn't clear in my
previous e-mail.
Many thanks!
Gaby