[Cwgrad-announcements] Need Chair/MFA Director help

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 31 16:11:04 PDT 2006

I'm not sure who to address this to since we have new people in new positions so I'll go with a tried and true

To whom it may concern:

Can I please get an update on the TA positions?  I spoke with the Dean's office and I was told that the budget is in. I am working on housing for the new year but am unclear about funding and don't want to pay for something unnecessarily.  Also, who has positions and when will training begin?
Thanks for getting on this ASAP since this is an already belated situation.

Yours,
Ky-Phong

PS.  On another note, Napa is lovely.