[Cwgrad-announcements] Practice Pitch Session

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 3 08:33:09 PST 2006

Happy New Year everybody. I trust everyone had a good vacation. This
note is to let everyone know that I'm going to be organizing a practice
pitch session for any interested screenwriters, playwriters or anybody
else. This is mostly to do with the upcoming joint UCLA/UCR Pitchfest,
but I encourage you to come to the practice sessions even if you don't
plan on attending the Pitchfest. Be it plays, book ideas, or spec
scripts, most of us are going to have to pitch something to somebody at
some point so it's good to have the practice. If you're interested
please email me and let me know what day and time will work for you. I
want to choose a time that will allow as many people to attend as
possible, although this will just be the first of several practice
sessions I hope to organize before the Pitchfest in May so there should
be plenty of opportunity for everyone who wants to attend to do so. If
any of you know of any Undergraduates who might be interested let them
know this is coming up too.

Thank you,

John Shannon