[Cwgrad-announcements] The Rise and Fall of Irvine Meadows West

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sat Feb 25 19:40:09 PST 2006

Hi all
Some time ago I sent an email about the Premiere Screening of the
documentary "The Rise and Fall of Irvine Meadows West," which will be held
on Saturday March 11 at 6pm at the Art Center College of Design in
Pasadena. I have the invitations now, so if any of you wants to attend,
let me know how many invitations you want and I drop them in your box.
Thank you
cuca