[Cwgrad-announcements] Upcoming UCR conference - Sex Matters

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:19:03 PST 2006

Kevin Cramer and Valerie Stulman are participating in the upcoming "Sex
Matters, Sexualities across the Disciplines" conference at UCR on Feb.
25. 10-11:25 am. Kevin and Val will be presenting staged readings of
Kevin's play  "Scratch," and Val's, "I Do, I Don't" (recently performed
at the Riverside Museum.)  This will be followed by a discussion, to be
possibly moderated by, Pussy Galore the  porn star turned PHD
sexologist. 2pm, Val will read her paper on feminism and film noire,
along with others presenting on film and gender. All events are free.
The conference begins at 8:30am, goes all day.  Engineering II, Rooms
206, 205