[Cwgrad-announcements] Recent Pubs - Alba Cruz-Hacker

Alba Hacker ahacker13 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:37:17 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

A couple of pubs lately.

My Petrarchan sonnet "Update on Leda and Swan" has been republished by Folly Magazine, edited by C. Sharpe. Funny, though, Mr. Sharpe is sick of editing and unless someone takes over, the October 2006 issue will be the last. Folly is a hilarious venue with pretty good stuff. Take a look here:

http://www.the-buckeye.org/folly/2006_10/index.html

On another note, my poem "Desaparecidas" is up at the Winter 2006 issue of Lock Raven Review:

http://www.lochravenreview.net/2006winter/contents.html

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Best wishes always,

Alba