[Cwgrad-announcements] Attn: First Years

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 30 12:50:13 PDT 2006

Welcome to the MFA Program,

    I'm a second year fiction grad student and I wanted to just be a resource for y'all.  If you have questions about classes, the program, housing (which is hectic right now), please give me a call at 510-910-6851.  If I can't help, I'll try and refer you to someone that can.

  I know it's a daunting time:  moving, quitting work, going back to school.  But it's worth it.  You made this time for yourself to learn your craft and write.  In a few weeks, you'll be settled in and hopefully the wrtiing muse will come.

  Can't wait to meet everyone in class and at orientation.  Plus, there's already talk of an MFA party in Los Feliz in LA for October.

Best,
Ky-Phong