[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Employment opportunity for student

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Aug 28 08:41:32 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Schwabe [mailto:kurt.schwabe at ucr.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:27 AM
To: tina.feldmann at ucr.edu; susan.komura at ucr.edu; kathy.saylor at ucr.edu;
amanda.labagnara at ucr.edu; anna.wire at ucr.edu; ledina.joy at ucr.edu;
elizabeth.reynolds at ucr.edu; clhsgrad at ucrac1.ucr.edu; nicole.vines at ucr.edu;
wendy.raschke at ucr.edu; delhoya at citrus.ucr.edu
Subject: Employment opportunity for student

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Environmental Sciences at UCR has a job opening for a
Reader in one of our upper-division undergraduate courses.  We are looking
for someone (preferably a graduate student) with strong writing skills to
serve as a grader and writing tutor for approximately 15 undergraduates.  A
background in the sciences is not required.  Please refer to the attached
document for a list of desired qualifications and other details, and please
distribute this document to any potential candidates.

Thank you!  -Kurt

**PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE and FAX NUMBERS**
________________________
Kurt A. Schwabe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92507
Office Phone: 951/827-2361