[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: housing

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 16 09:33:29 PDT 2006

Don't forget to check Craigslist.org, they have an Inland Empire (includes
Riverside) page for apartments, sublets, roommates.
Also, here's the LA times housing website (also has an Inland Empire search
page):
http://www.latimes.com/classified/realestate/rentals/.
And here's the link to UCR Housing: http://www.housing.ucr.edu/

Don't sweat it, there are a lot of apartments available.

Patrick C.
2nd yr, fiction