[Cwgrad-announcements] New Sheriff in Town (well, new screenwriting teacher, anyway)

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 9 09:19:14 PDT 2006

Hi all--

I wanted to remind you that this fall term, while I will be away, to
much wailing and gnashing of teeth, our new screenwriting professor
Stu Krieger will be teaching the 266.

This is a great chance for those of you who are sick of me to learn
from another seasoned pro, and for those who've never taken
screenwriting to break the ice with a new and really wonderful teacher.

Hope you all have a great fall-- see you come winter.