[Cwgrad-announcements] Need Chair/MFA Director help

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 3 08:22:10 PDT 2006

Dear grads:

In theatre we only just two days ago got our budget and TA
assignments. I've communicated with Andrew, Mike Atienza and Eric
about it. I don't know about CW's budget, but I assume they too only
just found out. So contact whichever office and see what's there; if
you don't find one that fits your anticipated schedule, then contact
English, Comp Lit, Psych or whatever other dept's offer TA positions
that might work for you.

Robin Russin