[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Poetry Southeast Summer Issue

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 28 13:30:08 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Amanda J Labagnara
Subject: Fwd: Poetry Southeast Summer Issue

Hi Amanda,

Please forward this email to everyone.  Thanks, Maurya

From: "Chris Tusa" <cmtusa at lsu.edu>
Subject: Poetry Southeast Summer Issue
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:57:20 -0500

Due to an overwhelming number of submissions, we've decided to begin
publishing a summer issue of Poetry Southeast, in addition to our Fall and
Spring issues.  The deadline for the Summer Issue is May 1st, so you still
have a few days to submit your work. Also, we'd like to begin sending out a
newsletter to announce recent publications from authors published in Poetry
Southeast. So, if you have a book coming out, please send me the name of the
book, the name of the publisher, and the date the book will be released, and
I'll pass the information along.

Thanks,

Chris
______________________