[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium Reading

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sun Oct 30 16:07:53 PST 2005

I'm up for a reading tomorrow night (Oct 31st), but I
have a bad cold, and my voice isn't going to be up to
projecting for 20-25 minutes. Therefore, I'm
unfortunately going to have to cancel. I'm wondering
if there's anyone who could take my place so the spot
is not wasted, and also, if I could be squeezed into
the schedule on another night? (I understand if that's
not possible). My appologies for this being such short
notice; I thought I was on the mend, but I guess I was
too optomistic. Have fun tomorrow night -

Regards,    Steve Sloane.