[Cwgrad-announcements] student theater group

Robert Rinow wheelact at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 19:37:23 PDT 2005

Hey everyone.  We a starting up a student run theater
group.  The first meeting will be next Monday, the
24th,  at six o'clock in room 335 Arts building,  the
same room the colloquium is in just before this.

Please come out if you're interested in being  a part
of the group.

We are hoping to create a group which can provide a
venue for student run performances, be they: new
works, comedy, drama,  improv,  performance art,
belly dancing, interpretative hop scotch,  linebacking
clinics, or basically anything anyone wants to try and
put on.

We have plans for several different projects.  This
includes a late night jam session/open  mic,  reading
of original works,  Blitzkreig theater( putting a show
up in a week or less), and an improv group.  We are
also looking for any ideas anyone else might have.
This is a student run group, and we are open to almost
anything, so please bring any ideas you have to the
meeting next Monday.

If you can not attend the meeting Monday, but want to
be part of the group, please send email to
wheelact at yahoo.com and I'll make sure to keep you
informed to what's going on.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.