[Cwgrad-announcements] the golden mean players

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 3 04:53:24 PST 2005

"Hello all,

This email is mainly for anyone who's a TA for any
kind of theatre class.

As you may or may not be aware, a group of graduate
students in the
Writing for the Creative & Performing Arts department
have gotten together
to hopefully fill a previous void in the UCR
community. We are
currently known as the Golden Mean Players, and have
formed together with the
basic desire to create a student run theatre group
which would put on
plays, readings, performance art, improv, and whatever
projects
interested students would like to participate in. We
hope it will be a forum for
writers, actors, directors, and designers. Right now,
however, our
stumbling block is getting the message out to
undergrads. If you would all
be so kind as to announce in your classes that our new
underground
theatre troupe is looking for actors, writers,
directors, and anyone
interested in participating in this new venture, we
would be most
appreciative.

our next meeting is going to be next monday, the 7th
at six o'clock in arts build room 335( the screening
room).  If anyone is our class has any questions , or
is interested but can't make the meeting, please have
them contact me(Rob R.) at wheelact at yahoo.com.  Thanks
for your help guy.

The Golden Mean Players"