[CSSD] Unsubscribe requests

Andy McCue andy.mccue at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 2 14:17:00 PDT 2005

Dear People -- We are having a substantial problem with our listserve software at UCRiverside. As a result, some unsubscribe requests are being bounced all over Southern California. Please have patience. We are working on it and hope to have it solved soon.

In the interim, it would be very helpful to us, and to the hundreds of people on the list if you DO NOT hit the Reply to All button when answering any message concerning the CSSD mailing list, unsubscribing from it or being understandably fed up with us. If you simply hit the Reply button, we will get the message without disturbing anyone else.

I'm very sorry and I thank you for your patience.

Andy

Andy McCue, Managing Director
Edward J. Blakely Center for Sustainable Suburban Development
University of California, Riverside
B101 Highlander Hall
Riverside, CA  92521
(951) 827-4103