[Corebotanyfaculty] Procurement Notice - New Contact Information

Bpsadmin Bpsadmin bpsadmin at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 14 14:39:14 PDT 2024

PROCUREMENT REMINDERS
[cid:image001.png at 01D87CAC.80400CD0]<https://plantbiology.ucr.edu/>

Effective immediately please send all purchasing requests to bpsadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:bpsadmin at ucr.edu>.

All orders MUST be submitted through Oracle, our new online purchasing system. Orders submitted via email will not be accepted. During this transition period while we are recruiting this is especially important as we do not want to miss your orders/ emails.

Turnaround Time

  *   Please allow 48-72 hours turnaround for your order to be processed once it has been submitted to me.

Rush orders will not be processed without appropriate justification

  *   Requesting orders to be processed right away without being an emergency infringes upon labs who have followed the appropriate steps to ensure their research is not interrupted.

     *   PO numbers will NOT be given over the phone if a user does not obtain a purchase order before going to a store (i.e. Fruit Growers Supply) to pick up supplies.
     *   This DOES NOT INCLUDE orders from Eton Scientific, Retrogen, Fruit Growers Laboratory, Ohio State or NASC.
CONTACT
For any procurement questions or concerns please contact bpsadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:bpsadmin at ucr.edu>
Monday through Friday                        8:00AM- 12:00PM   &   1:00PM- 5:00PM