[Corebotanyfaculty] No faculty meeting today

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 15 07:19:45 PDT 2024

Hi all, we don’t have a faculty meeting today.

I attach the position requests for next year that were submitted to the Dean’s office on April 5 — they are attached.  Thanks especially to Danelle, as chair of the Academic Planning Committee, for her hard work pulling this together.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu