[Corebotanyfaculty] Reminder: First Friday at 4 meet up tomorrow!

Caroline Benitez caroline.benitez at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 4 08:14:33 PDT 2024

           Hi All,

         Quick reminder that tomorrow is our First Friday meet up at the Barn at 4 pm - hope to see you there!

Spring quarter starts next week and we have our First Friday at 4 meet up at the Barn on Friday, April 5th.

I hope to see you there!

Jaimie

(Sent on behalf of the FEC)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155