[Corebotanyfaculty] Give Day Email - DRAFT

Julia Bailey-Serres serres at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 2 15:31:35 PDT 2024

Caroline,

I would like to change the Subject header of the email I just sent for the faculty list to “Please consider CEPCEB on Give Day”.

Thank you,

Julia

Hello Everyone,

As you may know, UC Riverside's 2024 Give Day <https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/> begins tomorrow April 03 at noon! Please consider donating directly to the CEPCEB fund! Gifts of any size help, and contributing to CEPCEB benefits the outstanding students and postdoctoral scholars who receive CEPCEB awards each December at our annual Awards Ceremony. We desperately need funds to continue to recognize postdocs and research scientists.

Donate Here: CEPCEB Awards Recognize Outstanding Scholars <https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/s/recognize-outstanding-scholars-jro09drzn>

You may also be interested in supporting other campus funds, like the Neil Campbell CEPCEB Undergraduate Student Award Fund <https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day-search?searchTerms=cepceb>!

And, there's still time to become a *UCR Give Day Champion* - click here <https://give.communityfunded.com/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/p/champions>

Thank you for your consideration and generosity.

Julia Bailey-Serres
Director, Center for Plant Cell Biology (CEPCEB <https://cepceb.ucr.edu/>)

 <x-msg://20/goog_106791073>