[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today 2 pm

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 1 14:00:32 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,
Don’t forget faculty meeting.  If you would like to join by zoom, the link is here:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96625790639?pwd=ZVVSTWJ4SDRtNnpzNWJkdUFvcm8zdz09

Patty

On Apr 1, 2024, at 7:47 AM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We will meet today to discuss position requests.

Last week, Danelle sent This document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IBRMMxqZ7W7aMm6JKXeqOvrUp6BT-H9PuU9EtDJgJns/edit?usp=sharing>, which outlines the proposed thematic areas and highlights related disciplines under each area.

We will discuss these today and rank the thematic areas to determine which positions to request for next year.  The position descriptions will need to be flushed out before submission.  They are due Friday.

Our teaching assignments for next year are also due on Friday.  If you haven’t yet, please complete this spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vi-J8zi-TUrmM8R7Cn6eOYvOjo6YbMAxQJ2ONZRRBqU/edit?usp=sharing>, to indicate your plans.  No April fools submissions please!

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>