[Corebotanyfaculty] Dept Notice - Change in Staff

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 9 16:55:13 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

We are reaching out to give notice that Toni Van Buhler is no longer working in the Dept of Botany and Plant Sciences.  At this time, we kindly ask to please direct all travel & other reimbursement items and/or questions to Jackelyn Quinonez until we can secure a replacement for this role.  Her contact is as follows:

Email:  jackelyn.quinonez at ucr.edu<mailto:jackelyn.quinonez at ucr.edu>
Phone:  951-827-5990

In an effort to ensure all travel claims and other reimbursements are not missed, if you had recently submitted your items by email to Toni, we kindly ask if you could please resend to Jackie.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839