[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday Oct 9 - 2158 Batchelor Hall, 2 pm

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:32:49 PDT 2023

Reminder - meeting at 2.  Bring your own coffee, I’ll supply cookies!

patty

On Oct 8, 2023, at 1:34 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We will meet tomorrow in 2158 at 2 pm.  The order of files has been slightly revised to accommodate the schedules of ad hoc reviewers.

Please try to attend in person.  Zoom link for those attending remotely is here;
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09
Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Reminder to Ad Hocs:  please be prepared to briefly summarize the file.  Assume everyone has read your letter, so you should only present the highlights.  Let’s focus the discussion on strengths and weaknesses (if any) of the files, what is missing in the letter, or if a case should be made for a higher placement.

When possible, ballots will include votes for one-step, one-step plus additional O/S, and two-step actions (some actions are to the highest step in rank, so additional steps not possible without promotion).  We will only vote on higher placement if someone at the meeting requests it.  If you are voting in absentia before the meeting, you can vote on all 3 actions, or just the first.  If we end up voting on additional actions, I will contact you to ask if you want to cast votes on the additional actions.

If you can’t attend the meeting and will vote in advance, please let me know.

Ballots are here:

Loralee Larios (1-yr accelerated merit to Assistant Step VI): https://forms.gle/ooxuZqon75qWUCTJ9
Meng Chen (1-yr accelerated merit to Full Step IV)L  https://forms.gle/gq7kPmapQXdyohsw8
Rolshausen (1-yr accelerated merit to full Step III): https://forms.gle/XtJDSkerFhRpHhGd9
Arthur Jia (merit to Associate Step IV):  https://forms.gle/yWEyXT6sPRZXKTDP6

We will also vote on reappointment of Jorge Ferreira and Devinder Sandhu.  Those ballots are here:

Ferriera:  https://forms.gle/KeSKjSppjtxyGqWa9
Sandhu:  https://forms.gle/KBagC8RG4ZWRh3JV7