[Corebotanyfaculty] Changes to Canvas

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 28 18:16:43 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,
I learned today that the campus has made a decision to discontinue a tool for designing/formatting pages in canvas, effective 12/31/23.  It is the Cidi Labs DesignPLUS plug-in.  I don’t know how many people are using it (I do not and did not know it existed).  If you use this plug-in design tool (it’s the rocket ship icon in the upper right when you add a Page - see screenshot), please let me know.

Patty

[cid:1A7C58D3-E2AD-472B-AC73-02513094FF42 at ucr.edu]