[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: [Campus Notice] Notice: Upcoming Changes to Storage, Email, and Calendar Services

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 8 18:45:00 PST 2023

Hi all,

Please check your Google account to see how much storage you are currently using.  I suspect most of us exceed the 100GB limit.  The email says it will affect very few faculty, but I doubt it.  If you aren’t concerned about the limits, you don’t need to respond.  But if you are, please respond and let me know what your current storage is.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu