[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday May 22 - BOYCE 2476

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sun May 21 11:37:33 PDT 2023

Thanks for letting me know. I will fix when I get home.

--Patty

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2023, at 9:59 AM, Peggy A Mauk <peggy.mauk at ucr.edu> wrote:

 There is a problem with the survey. Question 1 and 3 limit the answer per column instead of per row. I’ve had 1  undergrad in 2018, 2022 and 2023. I cannot submit due to the error.

I’m on the BSL3 review panel so won’t be at the faculty meeting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone