[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: [Bpsfaculty] Benedicte Bachelot - Community Ecologist Position

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat May 20 09:35:32 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,  there are several open slots in the schedule for Dr. Bachelot.  Please sign up to meet with Dr. Bachelot if your schedule allows.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu