[Corebotanyfaculty] Reminder: Upcoming power outage in Batchelor and Keen - Response needed

Patricia S Springer patricia.springer at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 24 12:46:54 PDT 2023

Hi all,
Please complete this survey by Monday 3/27 at noon.  We need to get the information to the contractor so they can plan for generators and finalize the dates of the shutdown.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu