[Corebotanyfaculty] Batchelor Hall, Monday 3/13/23 - Admin Office Schedule

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:44:32 PST 2023

Good afternoon,

Due to the power shutdown that has been scheduled for Monday, 3/13/23, the Department Admin Staff will be working remotely.  We've coordinated with central campus receiving to ensure all packages to be delivered to their dock(3401 Watkins Drive) for Monday, then all packages received will be brought to Batchelor Hall on Tuesday.

We will have a small in-person team that will cover our offices from 10:00 - 5:00 pm, to address any questions and/or concerns that need to be addressed.

Thank you in advance for all your cooperation.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839