[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty awards - information needed

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat Jul 8 09:36:26 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,
The Camus is requesting information on any significant faculty awards received in the 22-23 academic year.

Please provide me information on any awards you have received by Wednesday, July 14 at noon.

Sorry for the short timeline, I overlooked the initial request.

Thanks and have a good weekend. Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu
bpschair at ucr.edu