[Corebotanyfaculty] Last call to request equipment relocation to new equipment room

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 3 11:42:54 PDT 2023

Last call for requests to move equipment into the equipment room.  I need to provide the contractor with the electrical outlet needs today, so they can get installed in time to move equipment before the elevator outage.

Enter info here:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0SSVl-VFbnQ7tdCebedgKUejhViZZgPaSeheesb9Zs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu