[Corebotanyfaculty] Genetics, Genomics & Biotechnology program committee

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:38:38 PST 2023

Dear BPSC faculty,

At our recent retreat there was substantial enthusiasm for the development of a new major (and possibly also an M.S. program) on Genetics, Genomics and Biotechnology. We decided that it may be best to form a committee of interested faculty members to develop such a program. Dave Nelson kindly agreed to serve as chair of this committee. At this point we are looking for additional volunteers willing to participate in this committee. If you are interested, please email me (thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu<mailto:thomas.eulgem at ucr.edu>) until February 1st.
Thank you.
Thomas

Dr. Thomas Eulgem
Professor of Plant Cell Biology
Teaching Vice Chair, BPSC
Center for Plant Cell Biology & Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Department of Botany & Plant Sciences
Genomics 3234A
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Cell phone (951 486 1814, preferred); Office phone: 951 827 7740; Lab phone: 951 827 7955
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program in Next Generation Plant Biology (http://cepceb.ucr.edu/reu/).
Faculty profile: https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home/profile/teulgem
web site: https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/thomas-eulgem/home