[Corebotanyfaculty] Temporary Staff Update for Purchasing Requests

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 9 19:02:00 PST 2023

Good evening,

At this time, we would like to ask for all purchasing requests and correspondence to please be directed to Stephen Prendergast. His contact information is as follows:

Stephen Prendergast
951-827-5133
stephen.prendergast at ucr.edu<mailto:stephen.prendergast at ucr.edu>

Many of you are already familiar with Stephen who has worked in our dept over the past few years as a student assistant in the receiving room and has since taken an admin staff role in our department .  He has graciously agreed to assist with the purchasing requests, while we complete our recruitment for a new purchasing analyst.

We appreciate all your cooperation with this request.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9245C.D830D390]

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839
Fax:        951-827-4437
april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>

In-person office hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Monday & Thursday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm