[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty retreat this Friday, Jan 6 - with agenda

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 5 17:10:43 PST 2023

Predictably I forgot to attach the agenda.  It’s a pattern for me these days!

On Jan 5, 2023, at 5:08 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,
I’m attaching a tentative agenda for our retreat tomorrow.  The timing is approximate, and we may need to shift order of topics, depending on some people’s availability.

I will send along some additional documents this evening.

The Botanic Gardens asks that we not park in their lot, as it is reserved for visitors to the garden.  The forecast is for rain again tomorrow, so bring an umbrella for your walk over.
See you tomorrow.

Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)
http://plantbiology.ucr.edu

Hi everyone,  I hope you had a relaxing holiday.  Our faculty retreat will be this Friday, Jan 6 at the Botanic Gardens, from 10 am - 5 pm.  Lunch will be provided and we’ll end the day with refreshments.  Agenda and other details to follow.

For now, please RSVP here by the end of the day Wed Jan 4, so we have a head count for lunch:  https://forms.gle/sKBG1Sxq53QALXrF8

Thanks, patty