[Corebotanyfaculty] Batchelor construction update - important

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 3 09:52:06 PST 2023

Good morning,

As of this morning, we have been told the construction crew need to extend their work in the lobby for another two days(Jan 3rd - Jan 4th).  During this time, both external doors into the lobby (loading dock and south glass door) will be closed with no lobby or mailroom access possible.  Room 2158 will also not be accessible.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

During this time, access to the building will be through external stairwells.  The elevator will be operational, and can be accessed from all floors but the 2nd.  The receiving room and admin hallway will be open, but access only through the exterior staircase door (near room 1104).

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839