[Corebotanyfaculty] Sabbatical Call for 23/24 Academic year - last call to submit

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sun Feb 12 17:01:54 PST 2023

Last call for sabbatical proposals.  The deadline to submit to me was Feb 10.  I need to have them all together to assess.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu