[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today at 3 pm in Batchelor 2158

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:56:08 PST 2023

If you can’t attend in person, use the zoom link below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)
http://plantbiology.ucr.edu

On Feb 3, 2023, at 3:05 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,

We will meet on Monday to discuss Graduate recruitment.  The increase in GSR/TA salaries will impact recruitment, and we need to strategize.
Sean, Grad Advisor for recruitment, teaches until 3, and I don’t think there is any other significant business, so we’ll start the meeting at 3.

Batchelor phase 2 will begin next week, and will impact room 2158, but I think we can meet there in person on Monday.

I will send out a zoom link for anyone who wants to attend remotely.

Have a good weekend.  Patty

bpschair at ucr.edu
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)