[Corebotanyfaculty] RELOCATED: Kitchen/ Mailroom Refrigerator and Microwave

Jessica J Gonzalez jessica.gonzalez at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 1 12:55:50 PST 2023

RENOVATION UPDATE
[cid:image001.png at 01D87CAC.80400CD0]<https://plantbiology.ucr.edu/>

EFFECTIVE DATE

Today, Wednesday, February 1 until further notice

WHAT TO EXPECT

Beginning in February our building has entered Phase 2 in our renovation schedule. In preparation of the start of phase 2 we've had to relocate our refrigerator and microwave that were previously kept in room 2150 (our kitchen / mail room).

These items will now be stored in the student interactive room 2145, located on the opposite side of the lobby, near the glass door entry. See the attached map for clarification.

CONTACT

Matthew L Ulrich
matthew.ulrich at ucr.edu<mailto:matthew.ulrich at ucr.edu>