[Corebotanyfaculty] News

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 21 16:11:03 PST 2023

While bidding Jaimie a heartfelt farewell, I acknowledge her absence with a sense of deep loss. My sincere and best wishes accompany her on the path ahead. I am confident that she will achieve success and fulfillment in every endeavor, regardless of where life leads her.

Be powerful

Katie
Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521